Register now to get a 12% discount for all products!
Learn about the website
Discover Amway online
Download user guides and essential files
Explore Amway Online
Find out how the Amway website helps you manage your business more efficiently.
Registration / Signing in
- When there is visible damage to your carton, please mark this on the document/handheld when you sign for the parcel.
- Please note that if no items are damaged, it is very unfortunate that the shipping carton is damaged, but this is one of the purposes of the shipping carton, to protect the items shipped.
- It is helpful to make a clear picture of the shipping carton and include this in your communication to your local customer service contact.
- When an item is damaged, please include a picture of the content of the box as well so we have a clear view on how the content has been received. This can be included into your email to your customer service contact as well.
Delivery Options & “How to track your parcel”
|Service||Order time||Lead time Sweden Mainland|
|Home Delivery||<12:00am||3-5 days|
|Home Delivery||> 12:00am||4-6 days|
|Parcel Shop||<12:00am||2-4 days|
|Parcel Shop||> 12:00am||3-5 days|
After you've received the order confirmation, this is the moment you can consider the above lead times.
- You can look for your tracking number(s) in your order history overview. By clicking on the parcel number you’ll be directed to the PostNord tracking site. There you’ll find the most up to date status.
- When you receive the Order Shipment confirmation by email, this will also contain the parcel number(s) and the direct link to the PostNord tracking site.
- You’ll be notified by PostNord via email and/or SMS regarding status updates of your parcel(s).
- Change of suggested delivery date
- Change of suggested delivery time
- Direct your delivery to a pickup point
Our systems do not always allow a message to be sent to this other recipient, therefore it could happen you’ll receive the email/sms updates from Amway and the selected carrier.
To update the recipient we suggest to forward the necessary Track and Trace details to this person for a smooth delivery.
When you go out to collect your parcel(s), you might be asked for Identification to match the recipient name on the lable with the one collecting the parcel.
1. Sign in to your account and go to My Office
2. Go to the Order History page via My Orders
3. Find the order you want to return and click the Order Details link next to it
4. Click Return Item and follow the instructions
In this process you can expect your refund between 5 and 15 working days.
Please note: Returns received and processed before the 26th of the month, will be included in the bonus overview of the current month. After that the adjustment will be included in the following month.