Size: 400 ml
This easy to use, lightly fragranced pre-wash treatment removes stains like butter, oil and sauces. One quick spray works like magic on all washable, colourfast fabrics (except wool or silk) and it’s particularly good for getting rid of grime on collars and cuffs.
- SA8™ PreWash Spray contains a unique blend of solvents and surfactants that lifts out greasy stains without scrubbing or soaking
- The aerosol spray is simple and accurate to use
- It has a delicate citrus smell
- SA8™ PreWash Spray contains no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- One 400 ml can will treat the collar and cuffs of around 80 shirts!
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name / Function|
|Linear Alkyl Benzene||67774-74-7||Solvent|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
SA8™ PreWash Spray can be used on any washable, colourfast fabric including permanent press items.
- Hold aerosol can upright 15 cm from the fabric
- Spray directly onto the stain
- Wash in the usual way.
For best results, treat stains quickly. Stubborn stains may need a second treatment.
Please be aware and:
- Do not use on wool or silk garments
- Don’t spray over painted surfaces, washing machines or dryers.