- Compact for the ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Powder Foundation;
- an ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Powder Foundation Refill;
- an ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Powder Foundation Sponge.
All sold in a set at a special price with 10% discount and full PV/BV.
ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Powder Foundation is the most advanced powder foundation ARTISTRY™ has ever produced. The gentle formula creates a perfect complexion with an invisible touch. Perfectly balanced, ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Blend combines Tahitian Pearls and Optical Prisms that help mimic the natural appearance of skin. Rare minerals from the Amazon riverbed control oiliness and shine for a beautiful natural matte finish. ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Powder Foundation provides medium and gradual coverage and a long-lasting effect, even under conditions of heat and humidity. Available in 13 shades, it is suitable for all skin tones around the world.
SPF 20 UVA/UVB PA+++
The new design of powder foundation makes a beautiful statement and is convenient to carry. With two layers, the sponge may be stored easily. The compartment for the powder foundation is also easily replenished.
How to select your Foundation shade using the new shades codes
Locate your Level and Undertone in the shade code (given above next to the shade name). Where they meet is your exact shade.
For example, if your skin tone level is level 1, and your undertone is warm, you would be L1*W1 Buff (lightest) or L1*W2 Cream (slightly darker, more intense than Buff).
1. DETERMINE YOUR LEVEL
L E V E L: The depth of your natural skin tone.
L1 - light
L 2 - medium
L3 - medium-to-dark
L4 - dark
L5 & L6 - intense dark
2. DETERMINE YOUR UNDERTONE
U N D E RT O N E : Undertones are designated as Warm - W, Neutral - N, or Cool - C.
The number next to the symbol of your undertone shows the intense/darkness of the tone.
Warm (W): Does your skin have a golden or olive hue? Do you get more compliments when you wear browns, dark greens, oranges or yellows? If yes to most of these questions, then your undertone is Warm.
Neutral (N): Does your skin have an even-toned, neutral hue that is neither pink nor golden? Does any clothing colour suit you well? If yes to most of these questions, then your undertone is Neutral.
Cool (C): Does your skin have a pink or rosy hue? Do you get more compliments when you wear pinks, purples, blues and white? If yes to most of these questions, then your undertone is Cool .
ARTISTRY EXACT FIT™ Powder Foundation and Compact w/ sponge is excluded from promotions, for example Fast Start.
- A comprehensive range of shades to accurately match any skin tone and complexion. Available in 13 shades and developed using exclusive FACES technology.
- Instantly perfects skin and minimises the appearance of imperfections such as: dark spots, pores and blemishes.
- Long-lasting coverage resists the effects of heat, humidity, and constant activity.
- Protection against environmental aggressors. SPF 20 provides protection against damaging UVA / UVB PA++ rays and helps preserve the beauty of youth.
- Velvety soft skin gets a refined,matte finish that lasts all day.
- Dermatologically tested,fragrance and oil-free.
- Designed for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Includes Tahitian Pearls and Optical Prisms to minimise imperfections by softly reflecting and scattering light.
- Gives a natural matte finish to the skin.
Rare Amazonian Minerals
- Derived from a white clay from the Amazon riverbed in Brazil; rich in minerals and forest nutrients.
- Keeps the skin looking velvety soft.
- Helps control oil and prevent shine.
Apply the powder foundation in a thin layer using the dual-sided sponge applicator.
Choose the side based on the look you want to achieve:
- the velvet-like side gives sheer-to-medium coverage.
- the sponge side deposits more powder for the most coverage.
For areas requiring more coverage, repeat to apply more powder foundation.