Register as a customer now to get a 12% discount for all products!
Size: 1 liter
L.O.C™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner effortlessly targets dirt and grime and leaves your home hygienically clean.
Why you will love it
Keeping our homes safe and clean has never been more important for us and our families. Thankfully, keeping your home spotlessly clean could not be easier with L.O.C Multi-Purpose Cleaner. This effective, all-purpose cleaner easily cuts through dirt, soil build-up and grime on all washable surfaces to leave your home looking, feeling and smelling sparkling clean. You can feel confident too that you’re not introducing anything harmful into your household as L.O.C Multi-Purpose Cleaner has been formulated with ingredients derived from natural sources and without phosphates, harsh acids or chlorine. Plus, it’s completely biodegradable.
Good to know
- Effortless, streak-free cleaning with naturally derived but highlight effective ingredients.
- Contains Amway’s BIOQUEST FORMULA™ based on highly active, naturally-sourced ingredients that do not harm the environment.
- Can be used on all washable surfaces.
- No need to rinse away. Just clean and go.
- This safe formula has been supporting families for more than 50 years.
- Add 30ml of L.O.C Multi-Purpose Cleaner to 5 litres of water in a bucket.
- Wash down surfaces and allow them to dry. No need to rinse.
- For spray cleaning of smaller areas, mix 50ml of L.O.C Multi-Purpose Cleaner with 450ml of water in an Amway Pistol Grip Sprayer bottle. Mist surfaces and wipe dry. No need to rinse but be sure to use your spray cleaning solution within 30 days of mixing it.
- Lastly, this versatile cleaner can be used to keep your hands hygienically clean. Just use undiluted and rinse your hands afterwards.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate||68585-34-2||Anionic Surfactant|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Cocamidopropylamine Oxide||68155-09-9||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Sodium Chloride||7647-14-5||Table Salt|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid (pH control)|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|