Payment and delivery methods
Payment will be transfered from your direct debit bank account. You can authorize a bank to pay directly to Amway. Bank Transfer Account Number: Bankgiro 5251-1557.
Payment will be made using credit card registered on Amway Online. Manage your defined credit cards in "My credit cards" section.
PayPal is an online payment system that acts as an intermediary between an individual and online stores. If you already have a PayPal account, from mid-April you can use this account immediately when purchasing your Amway products. If you do not have a PayPal account and you wish to use this payment option, please go to www.paypal.com and create your own personal PayPal account.
Trustly offers bank payments and credit transfers in a secure, simple and fast manner . Payments and credit transfers via Trustly are made immediately. With Trustly no registration is required for users.
Visit www.trustly.com for more information.
Klarna Slice it, spread the cost of your purchase into equal monthly payments.
Choose Slice it at checkout and completes the simple one-time registration.
• The first time you choose to buy with Slice it, you will be asked to apply for a Klarna Account at the checkout phase. Klarna will then carry out an affordability assessment . If you are approved Klarna will then create your account.
• If you already have a Klarna account the order amount of any purchases you make with the Slice it option will be added to your total balance, provided the new purchase does not take you over your available credit limit.
Klarna will tell you when your monthly statement is ready and it’s time to make your payment.
For more information: https://www.klarna.com/se/foretag/products/slice-it/
Klarna Pay Later is smooth and safe – without registration.
The option to buy now and pay later makes buying quicker and easier: no need to fill out lengthy personal details or card numbers online. With Klarna Pay Later, you can pay for your order 14 days after shipping.
Define your home and optional addresses in "my addresses" section. You can choose it directly while placing your order.
Insert delivery address directly while placing your order.
Ship to another ABO
Order will be delivered to the default address of the designated ABO.
Depending on delivery service and order value, you’ll be charged as per the below:
|Home Delivery||till 900 SEK||105 SEK|
|Home Delivery||over 900 SEK||60 SEK|
|Parcel Shop||till 900 SEK||60 SEK|
|Parcel Shop||over 900 SEK||60 SEK|
Frequently asked questions
Where can I receive my order?
Can the delivery country/region be different from the purchase country/region?
How long will my order take to arrive?
|Service||Order time||Lead time Sweden Mainland|
|Home Delivery||<12:00am||3-5 days|
|Home Delivery||> 12:00am||4-6 days|
|Parcel Shop||<12:00am||2-4 days|
|Parcel Shop||> 12:00am||3-5 days|
After you've received the order confirmation, this is the moment you can consider the above lead times.
When will I be able to track my order?
How does parcel tracking work?
- You can look for your tracking number(s) in your order history overview. By clicking on the parcel number you’ll be directed to the PostNord tracking site. There you’ll find the most up to date status.
- When you receive the Order Shipment confirmation by email, this will also contain the parcel number(s) and the direct link to the PostNord tracking site.
- You’ll be notified by PostNord via email and/or SMS regarding status updates of your parcel(s).
Can I change the course of the delivery of my parcel(s)?
- Change of suggested delivery date
- Change of suggested delivery time
- Direct your delivery to a pickup point
What is the Home Delivery process?
What is the “Sent to other ABO” process ?
Our systems do not always allow a message to be sent to this other recipient, therefore it could happen you’ll receive the email/sms updates from Amway and the selected carrier.
To update the recipient we suggest to forward the necessary Track and Trace details to this person for a smooth delivery.
What is the “Pickup Point Delivery” process?
When you go out to collect your parcel(s), you might be asked for Identification to match the recipient name on the lable with the one collecting the parcel.
Can I track my order?
Can I remove items from my order?
Can I cancel my order?
What should I do if I receive an incorrect item?
What should I do if I receive a damaged item/order?
- When there is visible damage to your carton, please mark this on the document/handheld when you sign for the parcel.
- Please note that if no items are damaged, it is very unfortunate that the shipping carton is damaged, but this is one of the purposes of the shipping carton, to protect the items shipped.
- It is helpful to make a clear picture of the shipping carton and include this in your communication to your local customer service contact.
- When an item is damaged, please include a picture of the content of the box as well so we have a clear view on how the content has been received. This can be included into your email to your customer service contact as well.
How to buy something online? Quick guide
Is there a charge to return products?
How can I make a return?
1. Sign in to your account and go to My Office
2. Go to the Order History page via My Orders
3. Find the order you want to return and click the Order Details link next to it
4. Click Return Item and follow the instructions
Where can I find my receipt/invoice?
What will happen if I finally decide to keep the item?
When will I receive the refund for my return?
In this process you can expect your refund between 5 and 15 working days.
Please note: Returns received and processed before the 26th of the month, will be included in the bonus overview of the current month. After that the adjustment will be included in the following month.