- Specifically formulated to let the true hue shine through and flatter any skin tone
- Glides on elegantly, making lips look beautiful. Leaving your lips luxuriously soft and smooth, conditioned and hydrated.
- Formulated with a translucent base to let the true shade shine through.
- Non-feathering, non-bleeding formulas.
- Formula contains SIGNATURE COLOR pigments, designed to provide the perfect amount of color and coverage.
- An exclusive, custom designed package delivers a lipstick experience that looks as good in your hand as it does on your lips.
- The elegant, uplifting design of the award winning ARTISTRY™ Crescendo packaging is now also a hallmark of the SIGNATURE COLOR Sheer Lipstick.
- SIGNATURE COLOR Lipstick is introduced in a golden cap, while SIGNATURE COLOR Sheer Lipstick is designed in a black cap.
- The ingenious twist and click design, a patented technology system meticulously engineered with 17 parts, assures you the package is closed, and the cap is locked in place.
Lipstick Shades Range:
- Alluring spectrum of shades, from soft and subtle tints of various color families to completely mesmerizing shades, selected by Global Makeup Artist, Rick DiCecca.
- 7 sheer lipsticks help lips dazzle in an array of breathtakingly sheer and light shades.
- A patented, custom designed unique package with an ingenious twist and click design.
- New shade palette encompassing a range of 7 richest relevant shades
- SIGNATURE COLOR Sheer Lipstick formula designed to deliver the perfect balance of color and shine.
- Dermatologist Tested
- Allergy Tested
- Fragrance Free
- Sheer lipstick contains deep intense hydration with a blend of vitamin E to help deeply rejuvenate and soften lips.
- Formula will not feather or bleed.
- Cap stay securely in place.
- Ultimate sheer shine, with a lightweight feel on lips.
- Sheer Lipstick in Clear Balm contains SPF 15 for UVB/UVA protection and can be used as a lip balm or lip conditioner for moisturizing your lips.
Twist & Click instructions:
- To open the lipstick tube, hold the lower portion of the cap and twist the top portion of the cap clockwise. The lipstick tube will emerge.
- Apply the lipstick: begin with top lip. Start at the center of the lip.
- Apply lip color from center to corner. Simply follow the natural shape of your lip.
- Repeat on bottom lip.
- When finished, place the cap over the tube. Click. And the lipstick is securely locked in place
Lip Color Tip from Rick DiCecca, Global Makeup Artist:
To extend the wear of your lipstick and create more drama, line your lips with your desired ARTISTRY Lip Define Liner and use it to completely color the lips. Once prepared, apply ARTISTRY SIGNATURE COLOR Sheer Lipstick to the lips directly from the tube.