An exfoliant offering professional-looking results for softer, smoother skin in just 8 minutes.
What It Does For You
- Your skin is protected against overexfoliation. The mushroom enzyme shuts itself down automatically so normal healthy cells are not exfoliated.
- After one use, you will experience smooth skin that feels softer and more radiant.
- After 6 weeks of use, you will notice the appearance of fine lines and age spots fade.
Why You Would Like It
ARTISTRY INTENSIVE SKINCARE Renewing Peel removes the layer of dead, dried out skin cells on the surface of the skin so you experience softer, smoother skin. The results are similar to what you can get with a professional chemical peeling. This gentle exfoliating process will not irritate your skin because the active ingredient automatically shuts itself off when it reaches the normal healthy cells underneath those being exfoliated. Your skin's ability to absorb the hydrating benefits of moisturisers will improve. Furthermore, after a 6-week treatement you will see a visible improvement in fine lines and age spots.
Facts For You
- Clinical test results show more refined texture after just one use.
- Skin is firmer, more even and better moisturised with reduced appearance of fine lines and age spots after 6 weeks.
- ARTISTRY INTENSIVE SKINCARE Renewing Peel was short-listed in the Best New Luxury Skincare Product category in the Uk Beauty Awards 2011.
ARTISTRY INTENSIVE SKINCARE Renewing Peel gives you the benefits of a professional chemical peeling in the comfort of your own home:
- Supplements your normal skincare regime with an intensive exfoliating treatment that eliminates rough, dry skin.
- The active mushroom enzyme responsible for the exfoliating action has the natural ability to shut itself down after removing the dead skin cells on the surface, so healthy cells underneath remain untouched.
How To Use
- After cleansing, gently smooth a thin layer onto the skin. Leave on for 6-8 minutes.
- Always use a sunscreen during the day when undergoing skin resurfacing treatment, since skin will be more sensitive to the sun.
- For an even faster exfoliation effect, pair with ARTISTRY INTENSIVE SKINCARE Advanced Skin Refinisher using Renewing Peel in the morning twice a week and Advanced Skin Refinisher every evening and morning on non-peel days.
- Not recommended for use at the same time as other exfoliation products.
The key ingredient in ARTISTRY INTENSIVE SKINCARE Renewing Peel is a unique natural mushroom enzyme Mucor Miehei that adjusts to your skin's natural pH environment and ensures gentle exfoliation. It has the ability to self-regulate, shutting down automatically after exfoliating the dead skin cells on the surface. This protects the skin from irritation and over-exfoliation. NUTRILITE-sourced Chia Seed Oil adds conditioning properties to care for the skin.
Frequently asked questions
How does enzymatic exfoliation work?
Is there a risk of over-exfoliation?
Does skin become extra sensitive?
Should I worry about combining this with other products?