Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND Lifting Smoothing Foundation is ARTISTRY’s most-advanced anti-ageing foundation ever. Using revolutionary ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND skincare technology, this foundation helps lift, smooth and firm skin over the time. High-Resolution Light-Reflecting Optics instantly soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore the appearance of youth, while the advanced ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND technology and SPF 20 deliver enduring anti-ageing benefits. All of this enables your skin to retain its youthful vibrancy now, and into the future.
ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND Lifting Smoothing Foundation is designed to perfectly partner with YOUTH XTEND Skin Care collection for best results.
How to select your Foundation shade using the new shades codes
Locate your Level and Undertone in the shade code (given above next to the shade name). Where they meet is your exact shade.
For example, if your skin tone level is level 1 (Level 1), and your undertone is warm (Warm), you would be L1*W1 Buff (lightest) or L1*W2 Cream (slightly darker, more intense than Buff).
- DETERMINE YOUR LEVEL
L E V E L (L E V E L): The depth of your natural skin tone.
L1 - light
L 2 - medium
L3 - medium-to-dark
L4 - dark
L5 & L6 - intense dark
2. DETERMINE YOUR UNDERTONE
U N D E RT O N E : Undertones are designated as Warm (Warm) - W, Neutral (Neutral) - N, or Cool (Cool) - C.
The number next to the symbol of your undertone shows the intense/darkness of the tone.
Warm (W): Does your skin have a golden or olive hue? Do you get more compliments when you wear browns, dark greens, oranges or yellows? If yes to most of these questions, then your undertone is Warm (Warm).
Neutral (N): Does your skin have an even-toned, neutral hue that is neither pink nor golden? Does any clothing colour suit you well? If yes to most of these questions, then your undertone is Neutral (Neutral).
Cool (C): Does your skin have a pink or rosy hue? Do you get more compliments when you wear pinks, purples, blues and white? If yes to most of these questions, then your undertone is Cool (Cool).
- A comprehensive range of shades to accurately match any skin tone and complexion. Available in 14* shades and developed using exclusive FACES technology.
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.High-Resolution Light-Reflecting Optics dramatically reduce the appearance of commonly encountered signs of ageing.
- Daily moisturising. Dual-acting Sodium Hyaluronate helps to retain moisture and keep skin hydrated right through the day.
- Protection from environmental aggressors. SPF 20 provides defence against damaging UVA / UVB PA++ rays and helps preserve the beauty of youth.
Lifting Smoothing Foundations are inspired by the anti-ageing principles and technologies used across the entire ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND Skincare range.
YOUTH XTEND Technology
Micro-X6 Peptide helps reduce the signs of damaged skin.
High-Resolution Light-Reflecting Optics
- Spherical particles and specially matched colour pigments are optimally balanced to provide optical diffusion of light on the skin.
- Softens the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles.
Dual-Acting Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hydrates skin instantly. Smoothes the surface of skin so that foundation simply glides on.
Foundation is the last step in your skincare regimen; apply after your moisturiser (or daily sun protection) and before your ARTISTRY Colour Cosmetics. For maximum benefit, apply after completing the ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND skincare regime
Use fingertips, a sponge or a foundation brush to smooth foundation over face. Once applied, blend in an outward direction.