A caffeinated power drink that is packed with vitamin C, B-vitamins, taurine and 25% fruit juice (from fruit juice concentrate)
What It Does For You
- Gives you a kick-start. Caffeine and taurine provide a kick-starting burst of energy to get you going and help you 'own the morning'
- Provides you with Energy-yielding metabolism, thanks to vitamin C
- Keeps you fit for fighting fatigue. B vitamins (B3, 5, 6, 12) help you fight fatigue and power through even the most active and challenging days
- Tastes great and features only natural flavourings, thanks to the presence of Dragon Fruit and Pear juice and no added sugar
Why You Would Like It
XS Juiced Power Drink - Dragon Fruit Blast is the positive way to power up your day – it's your ‘morning power’ in a can! The combination of exotic dragon fruit and pear juice (from concentrate) allows your taste buds to indulge, while your mind benefits from the stimulation provided by caffeine and taurine. Your body will enjoy the fatigue-fighting properties of B-vitamins and the energy-yielding boost delivered by vitamin C.
Facts For You
- XS Juiced Power Drinks are gluten free
- XS Juiced Power – Dragon Fruit is free of artificial colours - only natural ingredients are used to obtain the drink’s bright and vibrant colour
- XS Power Drinks use a blend of sucralose, acesulfame potassium, and fruit essences to give the drinks their great flavor without sugar or empty calories
- Fruit juice accounts for 25% of every 250 ml can (Dragon Fruit and Pear Juice, both from fruit juice concentrate).
- Each 250 ml can contains 80 mg of caffeine, about as much as one cup (235 ml) of coffee.
- Each 250 ml can contains 100% of your recommended daily allowance of vitamin C.
How To Use
XS Juiced Power Drink Dragon Fruit Blast is ideal caffeine drink for consumption in the morning, or on any other occasion.
Because of high caffeine content (32 mg/100 ml) it is not recommended for children, people who are sensitive to caffeine or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not drink more than 3 cans per day.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page.
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between XS Power Drinks and XS Juiced Power Drinks?
What is the different positioning of both product lines?
Why is XS Juiced Power Drink suitable for the morning?
How much fruit juice is in XS Juiced Power Drink?
What is the benefit of having fruit juice included?
Why is there sugar in XS Juiced Power Drink?
How much Vitamin C is in XS Juiced Power Drink?
What is the benefit of having Vitamin C included?
Is the amount of B-Vitamins the same as in XS Power Drinks?
What is the shelf life of XS Dragon Fruit Blast?
Do XS Energy Drinks contain gluten?