What It Does For You
- Delicious smoothies and shakes, perfectly prepares in seconds
- Blends ingredients for sauces, soups, dressings and more
- Purees whole fruits and vegetables for maximum nutrient values
- Quick and convenient to use
- Blender comes complete with travel lid
- Powerful enough to crush ice and whole spices, thanks to its powerful motor and sharp stainless-steel blades
Why You Would Like It
Delivering incredible results in short time, the iCook Blender has been designed to slice through even tough ingredients like nuts with ease. Create delicious drinks, sublime smoothies and perfect purees in a matter of seconds. Powerful, versatile and simple to use, the iCook Blender makes it quick and easy to enhance your daily diet! Created with quick, delicious and nutritious meals in mind, the iCook Blender is perfect for health-conscious people living busy modern lifestyles. Perfect for smoothies and frozen drinks, it also blends ingredients for sauces, soups and dressings to perfection.
- Features six knifes steel blades,
- Non-slip feet,
- Small 350ml cup and large 700ml cup,
- Clear measurement markings in ml,
- Travel lid of ABS plastic with locking spout,
- Dishwasher safe cups,
- Weight 2.1 kg, Height ~ 34 cm,
- Motor of 700 W (max)
- Requires minimal space in the kitchen
How To Use
- Add the ingredients that require blending before adding the blade
- Use the markings on the cup to accurately measure your chosen ingredients
- Screw the attachment with the blade into the small or large cup
- Securely twist the small or large cup in place on the motorized unit
- Use the control switch to blend the ingredients to the required consistency
- Release the cup and remove the blade
- Attach the travel lid with lockable spike to enjoy the results on the go
Voltage/Frequency: AC 230V~50Hz 700 watt
Maximum Blending Capacity: Large Cup 700ml
Small Cup: 350ml
Frequently asked questions
What smoothies can I make with the iCook Blender?
Is the iCooker Blender suitable for making baby food?
Can I use iCook Blender to prepare sauces for pasta or soups?
Can I crush ice with the blender?
Is the iCook Blender dishwasher safe?
How should I clean the iCook Blender?
Can I use frozen fruits in the iCook Blender?
Can the iCook Blender be used as a juicer?