Loading the player...
iCook™ Basic Set
Order number: 101095| Size: 10 pieces
Form validation errors
A basic set that also includes components for food preparation and mixing.
- 4 Litre Stock Pot and Lid Ideal for soups, pasta, stews, whole chickens or bulkier vegetables. Use Stock Pot with Junior Dome Lid for Stack Cooking and the 4 Litre Stock Pot Steamer for steaming a variety of vegetables.
- 4 Litre Stock Pot Steamer Use with 4 Litre Stock Pot for steaming foods and as a colander for rinsing fruits and vegetables.
- Double Boiler Inset Pan This versatile accessory can be used as a “bain marie” (waterbath) with the 4 litre Stock Pot. Useful for cake, vegetables, puddings, sauces, noodle and egg dishes. It can also be used as a serving utensil.
- 3 x Mixing Bowl Set with Lids Nest of 1, 2, and 3 Litre stainless steel mixing bowls with plastic lids, suitable for food preparations such as mixing and marinating
- Uses a low moisture process that locks in over 1/3rd more essentials vitamins and minerals than traditional cooking methods “Keeps what the garden gives you”
- Cookware variety gives you the right utensil for every need.“No two of us cook the same but we all cook for the same reasons”
- Provides superb heat retention and distribution
- Cleans easily - Beautiful and durable
- Heats gently, evenly
- Works beautifully on ceramic, gas, electric, and induction cooktops
- Excellent heat conductivity
- Suitable for magnetic induction
- Does not react to foods so does not impare flavour
- Helps resist to rusting, pitting and staining with proper care
- Durable quality construction that will last a lifetime with proper care
- Cookware you are proud to show!
- Easy cleaning and good looks
- Scratch resistant
- For good heat absorption
- Prevents drips and helps promote water seal
- Helps promote water seal
- Designed for comfort of use
- Protect handles from flames
- Protect fingers from heat
- For economy of storage
- Will remain cool to the touch
- Space saving, energy saving! Complete a whole meal on one burner
- Allows Pasta, shellfish or Tempura to be cooked and drained in one simple step, while still on the cooktop.
- No need to replace the entire unit. Parts available through your Amway Business Owner or the Amway office
- Product quality is key
- No-risk purchase
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.